Monday, March 7, 2011

Start of another week

Well I don't seem to be in a much better frame of mind than I was last time I wrote.Since then Michael Moore says that America really isn't broke?  I tend to believe him, but I don't know who to believe anymore, that is what is so darn scary!  Who can we believe?  My gut tells me that he is right and I want to do something about it, besides protesting Ohio SB#5 though, I really don't know what to do!  We need to take our country back!  Maybe we have finally had enough and will stand up and be counted, I hope so.  But, who the heck are we going to have to choose for President the next election?  I think they are all doing the Rich' bidding.  I don't know, Ijust know I am tired of it.

On a lighter note.  I did do a lot of knitting this weekend, but still no running.  We had some more of that darn white stuff Saturday night, so Sunday was not condusive for a run..  Real tired of winter!

1 comment: